Don't procrastinate, and Get Exposed!
MAKE ENERGY GREAT AGAIN
The Energy Exposition has educated tens of thousands of people in Gillette, Wyoming; Billings, Montana, and Loveland, Colorado, over the last 20 years on procedures, technology, safety, environmental practices, and equipment used in the oil and gas industry. Our doors have always been open to industry and non-industry attendees. Exhibitors and Symposiasts represent a wide range of services, including but not limited to, exploration, production, downstream, and all phases of support to the oil and gas industry. Members from the wind, solar, and other energy companies also join in our overall goal to Make Energy Great Again.
KEEP ENERGY GREAT
We have been privileged to have political attendees from the local community, city, county and state governments as well political luminaries such as former Vice President of the United States, Dick Cheney. In 2014 we were fortunate to have Vice President Dick Cheney as our Keynote Speaker. June 2019 Representative Liz Cheney was joined by Senators Enzi and Barrasso, plus Governor Mark Gordon as our honored guests and speakers. Education by industry professionals combined with a solid working relationship with elected representatives will provide the best way to Keep Energy Great.
SYMPOSIASTTechnical and Training Sessions
EXHIBITORReserve an Exhibit Booth
Add multiple booths together
Legendary Expo t-shirt included
Get in front of qualified Attendees
ATTENDEEVisit the Expo Floor
Visit hundreds of Exhibitors
See new tech and ideas in the industry
Add the Industry Networking Dinner $100
Expo Sponsorship Opportunities
 Lunch Sponsors
 Kick-Off Party Sponsors
 Breakfast Sponsors
Energy Exposition Media Partners
Expo Premier Media Partner | Booth #100
Booths, Promotional Items, Banners, and More
SignBoss is a full-service sign company offering a complete package approach for all of your sign and graphic needs. We proudly serve the Gillette, Casper, Buffalo, Sheridan areas of Wyoming! Our purpose is to give businesses quality signs and sign products that minimize their impact on the environment. We are committed to providing the best service and products and strive to ensure our customers are completely satisfied. We want to build a relationship with our customers that will grow and last for many years. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you today and in the future.
T-shirts, Hats, Graphic Design and More
Gravix Studiolab is a full service custom production/marketing company leading the industry in screen printing, embroidery and promotional products. Our years of experience and creative graphic design knowledge places us light-years ahead of the competition.
The Oil & Gas Global Network, an Energy Exposition Media Partner, is comprised of multiple podcasts. Each podcast can be accessed by clicking on the menu links or the podcast located below. All of the podcasts are available via the major podcast distribution networks, from Stitcher to Google Play to iTunes.
- Dakota Access Pipeline to be Emptied of Oil by August 5th? Not if we can stop it! – OGTW209
- First Friday Q + A on Oil and Gas This Week – OGTW208
- Russian Power Plant Spills Thousands Of Tons Of Oil Into Arctic Region | US fracturing slowdown led to DUC wells pile up | Strike secures rig for Q3 spud of West Erregula 3 | Mountain Valley gas pipeline to enter service early-2021 | Top Oil Refiners Aim To Boost Synthetic Fuel Sales | EIA Raises Oil Price Forecasts | Corpus Christi oil export terminal comes online as shipments fall | Neptune Reports North Sea Permit Win, Executive Update | Oil and Gas Conversations Surge on Twitter | SparkCognition and Siemens team up on AI-driven cyber defense system for endpoint energy assets | OPEC’s No.2 Is Planning To Develop Huge Gas Reserves | JP Morgan Predicts $100 Oil | Norway Sweetens Deal In Latest Mature Oil Area Offering | Aramco completes acquisition of 70% stake in SABIC | U.S. EPA receives 52 new petitions for retroactive biofuel blending waivers – OGTW207
- Google says it won’t build AI tools for oil and gas drillers | Few U.S. oil and gas firms return small-business COVID-19 Loans | Industry Bodies Partner on Inclusive Campaign | Oil Prices Surging After Plunging into Abyss | Total lands $15 billion financing commitment for Mozambique LNG project | U.S. EPA draft would lift US biofuel blending mandates slightly in 2021 | The World’s Top Oil Importer Is Expanding Its Storage Capacity | Europe Set To Unveil Its $500 Billion ‘Green Deal’ | FERC approves Alaska LNG project, though viability in doubt – OGTW205
- First Friday Q & A on Oil and Gas This Week – OGTW206
Energy Exposition, LLC | 1830 Burlington Ave, Casper, WY 82601 | All Rights Reserved