Don't procrastinate, and Get Exposed!
MAKE ENERGY GREAT AGAIN
The Energy Exposition has educated tens of thousands of people in Gillette, Wyoming; Billings, Montana, and Loveland, Colorado, over the last 20 years on procedures, technology, safety, environmental practices, and equipment used in the oil and gas industry. Our doors have always been open to industry and non-industry attendees. Exhibitors and Symposiasts represent a wide range of services, including but not limited to, exploration, production, downstream, and all phases of support to the oil and gas industry. Members from the wind, solar, and other energy companies also join in our overall goal to Make Energy Great Again.
KEEP ENERGY GREAT
We have been privileged to have political attendees from the local community, city, county and state governments as well political luminaries such as former Vice President of the United States, Dick Cheney. In 2014 we were fortunate to have Vice President Dick Cheney as our Keynote Speaker. June 2019 Representative Liz Cheney was joined by Senators Enzi and Barrasso, plus Governor Mark Gordon as our honored guests and speakers. Education by industry professionals combined with a solid working relationship with elected representatives will provide the best way to Keep Energy Great.
SYMPOSIASTTechnical and Training Sessions
EXHIBITORReserve an Exhibit Booth
Add multiple booths together
Legendary Expo t-shirt included
Get in front of qualified Attendees
ATTENDEEVisit the Expo Floor
Visit hundreds of Exhibitors
See new tech and ideas in the industry
Add the Industry Networking Dinner $100
Expo Sponsorship Opportunities
 Lunch Sponsors
 Kick-Off Party Sponsors
 Breakfast Sponsors
Energy Exposition Media Partners
Expo Premier Media Partner | Booth #100
Booths, Promotional Items, Banners, and More
SignBoss is a full-service sign company offering a complete package approach for all of your sign and graphic needs. We proudly serve the Gillette, Casper, Buffalo, Sheridan areas of Wyoming! Our purpose is to give businesses quality signs and sign products that minimize their impact on the environment. We are committed to providing the best service and products and strive to ensure our customers are completely satisfied. We want to build a relationship with our customers that will grow and last for many years. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you today and in the future.
T-shirts, Hats, Graphic Design and More
Gravix Studiolab is a full service custom production/marketing company leading the industry in screen printing, embroidery and promotional products. Our years of experience and creative graphic design knowledge places us light-years ahead of the competition.
The Oil & Gas Global Network, an Energy Exposition Media Partner, is comprised of multiple podcasts. Each podcast can be accessed by clicking on the menu links or the podcast located below. All of the podcasts are available via the major podcast distribution networks, from Stitcher to Google Play to iTunes.
- Prospect Of War Pushes Oil To Seven Month High | Oil Mergers Could Pick Up in 2020. Here Are 7 Possible Targets | ESG for the Oil and Gas industry – what you need to know for 2020 | Rigzone Reveals Most Wanted Oil, Gas Skills of 2019 | Global Deepwater Production Hits 10 Million BOE/D | Tests raise alarms over fuel blends coming for ocean-going vessels | GlobalData: India set to contribute 53% of Asia’s new-build trunk pipeline length additions by 2023 | Asia to add 47% of global ethylene capacity growth by 2030 -OGTW0192
- Decline in DUC backlog shows scale of U.S. shale pullback | Why BlackRock Is ‘Going Green’ | Germany Set To Close All Coal Fired Energy Plants By 2038 | Saudi Arabia Pledges To Help Stabilize Market in Wake of US/Iran Tension | Hedge Funds Dump Oil After Middle East Tensions Ease | The New Energy Superpower In The Middle East | McDermott said to file bankruptcy as soon as this week | Schlumberger Posts $10B Loss in 2019 | This Shale Giant Is Ready For A Rebound -OGTW0193
- First Friday Q&A on Oil and Gas This Week- OGTW191
- Even Shale Veterans Don’t Buy The Bullish Production Forecasts | Meet The Biggest Losers Of The U.S. Shale Bust | Are Investors Really Leaving Oil and Gas? | Saudi Aramco Shares To Start Trading On December 11 | Exploration Giant Sees Stock Price Plunge On Disappointing Results | As Industry Changes, So Does Petroleum Engineering Education | Russia’s $400 Billion Pipeline Project Launches Today | Iran: We Won’t Agree To Any Production Cuts In The Future | China Set To Launch $105-Billion Oil & Gas Pipeline Firm | Oil and gas slow to adopt cost-saving artificial intelligence -OGTW190
- 2020 Predictions on Oil and Gas This Week- OGTW0189
Energy Exposition, LLC | 1830 Burlington Ave, Casper, WY 82601 | All Rights Reserved