We Upgraded, AGAIN…
Don't procrastinate, and Get Exposed!
Some Energy Exposition History
The Energy Exposition has educated tens of thousands of people in Gillette, Wyoming; Billings, Montana; and just recently Loveland, Colorado, over the last 19 years on procedures, technology, safety, environmental practices, and equipment used in the oil and gas industry. Our doors have always been open to industry and non-industry attendees. Most of our exhibitors are from the oil and gas industry. We also welcome our participants from the wind, solar, and other energy companies that support the oil and gas industry.
Attendees represent a wide range of services, including but not limited to, exploration, production, downstream, and all phases of support to the industry. We have been privileged to have political attendees from the local community, city, county and state governments as well political luminaries such as former Vice President of the United States, Dick Cheney. In 2014 we were fortunate to have Vice President Dick Cheney as our Keynote Speaker. His daughter Liz (now US Congresswoman Liz Cheney of Wyoming) also honored us by speaking at a couple of our events.
Enjoy chef-prepared event meals for breakfast and lunch both days of the Expo, plus the mouthwatering plate you’ll load up at the Industry Networking Dinner all carefully crafted by The Prime Rib catering team.
Join us for our 20 year anniversary by reserving your booth now to take advantage of the Early Bird Discount of 10% off your booth and free carpet valued at $100 for each 10′ x 10′. Those kinds of savings add up!
SYMPOSIASTTechnical and Training Sessions
EXHIBITORReserve an Exhibit Booth
Add multiple booths together
Legendary Expo t-shirt included
Get in front of qualified Attendees
ATTENDEEVisit the Expo Floor
Visit hundreds of Exhibitors
See new tech and ideas in the industry
Add the Industry Networking Dinner $100
The Oil & Gas Global Network, an Energy Exposition Media Partner, is comprised of multiple podcasts. Each podcast can be accessed by clicking on the menu links or the podcast located below. All of the podcasts are available via the major podcast distribution networks, from Stitcher to Google Play to iTunes.
- Silicon Valley to Big Oil | AI-Firm Ambyint’s New Bakken Deal with Equinor – OGTW151
- $110B in O&G Projects Revived | Carlyle Group Sets Out to Raise $4B – OGTW150
- First Friday Q&A on Oil & Gas This Week – OGTW149
- DrillingInfo Acquired | Shale Shifts Attention to Forgotten Play – OGTW148
- Happy Independence Day from Oil and Gas This Week – OGTW147
- Collin McLelland on Oil and Gas Industry Leaders Podcast – OGIL043
- Robert Grimes on Oil and Gas Industry Leaders Podcast – OGIL042
- Allison Cedeno on Oil and Gas Industry Leaders Podcast – OGIL041
- Russel Treat on Oil and Gas Industry Leaders Podcast – OGIL040
- Happy Independence Day from Oil and Gas Industry Leaders Podcast – OGIL039
- Safety Management Systems on Red Wing’s Oil and Gas HSE Podcast – OGHSE089
- Solaris Midstream on Red Wing’s Oil and Gas HSE Podcast – OGHSE088
- Texas Railroad Commission on Red Wing’s Oil and Gas HSE Podcast – OGHSE087
- OpsLock on Red Wing’s Oil and Gas HSE Podcast – OGHSE086
- EnerSys Corporation on Red Wing’s Oil and Gas HSE Podcast – OGHSE085
Here We Are
Energy Exposition, LLC | 1830 Burlington Ave, Casper, WY 82601 | All Rights Reserved